Wexner Medical Center Parking
All parking garages at The Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center have designated accessible parking spaces and elevators available. Patients and visitors can park at:
|Length of Stay ||Rate |
|3 Hours ||$8.00 |
|4 Hours ||$10.50 |
|Daily Max ||$11.50 |
|Off-Peak Max* ||$7.00 |
|Lost Ticket ||$29.00 |
*Off-Peak Max: 6 p.m. - Midnight Weekdays, All Day Weekends
Rates Reset Daily at Midnight
Patient and Visitor Valet Parking
Valet service is available in four locations on the Ohio State Wexner Medical Center main campus:
- James Cancer Hospital and Solove Research Institute valet service is located at the building’s main entrance at 460 W. 10th Avenue. It is available Monday through Friday from 5 a.m. to 5:45 p.m. and Saturday and Sunday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- University Hospital valet service is located at its main entrance at 450 W. 10th Avenue. It is available Monday through Friday from 5 a.m. to 5:45 p.m. and Saturday and Sunday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Ross Heart Hospital valet service is located at its entrance at 452 W. 10th Avenue. It is available Monday through Friday from 5 a.m. to 5:45 p.m.
- Brain and Spine Hospital valet service is located at the building’s loop entrance at 300 W. 10th Avenue. It is available Monday through Friday from 5 a.m. to 5:45 p.m. and Saturday and Sunday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
To retrieve your vehicle between 5:45 p.m. and midnight on weekdays or after 5 p.m. weekends:
- use the texting feature listed on your claim ticket, or
- visit either valet station at the James Cancer Hospital and Solove Research Institute or University Hospital, which are staffed until 12 a.m. Monday through Friday.
After midnight on weekdays, or during weekends and holidays, call Security at 614-293-8500 or 3-8500 for assistance.
Wexner Medical Center valet is operated by Towne Park, LLC. If you have questions or comments regarding your valet experience, please call 614.292.9605.
Paying for Garage Parking
Pay-on-Foot machines are located in the ground-floor elevator lobbies of a number of CampusParc garages (and in the bridge-level elevator lobbies of the SafeAuto Hospitals and 12th Avenue Garages). Take your ticket with you when you leave the garage, and stop at the Pay-on-Foot station on your way back to your vehicle. Pay your parking fees, and insert the paid ticket at any exit lane. Pay-on-Foot machines accept cash, coins, vouchers, debit cards, and credit cards.
Please note that the payment machines located in the exit lanes in the 12th Avenue Garage accept only vouchers and credit cards. Cash is not accepted. If you wish to pay your parking fee with cash, you may do so before exiting the garage at one of the Pay-on-Foot machines located in the elevator lobbies.
In garages without Pay-on-Foot machines, payment is made at the exit gate. Proceed to an exit gate and insert the entry ticket into the Pay-in-Lane machine. The amount due will be displayed. Insert payment and the gate will rise. Pay-in-Lane machines accept cash, coins, vouchers, debit cards, and credit cards. If a receipt is desired, press the green “RECEIPT” button and one will be provided. Insert payment, and the gate will rise.
Please note that Pay-in-Lane machines give change in coin only.
Lost Parking Tickets
If you have lost your parking ticket, press the lost-ticket button on the payment machine.
Receipts for paid parking are offered from the payment machine at the time of payment.